Accepting loan offers
Accepting offers allows borrowers to agree to the loan terms proposed by lenders. Once a lender makes an offer on your listed NFT, you have the option to review and accept the offer, initiating the loan process. This guide provides a step-by-step walkthrough of how to accept offers on NFTfi.
- 2.On the listing page, you can review the terms of all offers and then choose the one that best suits your needs.
- 3.Click on 'Accept Offer' for your chosen loan.
- 4.If you agree with the terms of the loan, click ‘Yes’, and then ‘Sign’ on the next popup.
- 5.Confirm the transaction in your wallet. This will transfer your NFT to the NFTfi escrow contract and credit the loan amount to your wallet.
- 6.After confirming the transaction, you can check the status of your loan in the 'Loans' section of your profile. The loan status should now show as ‘Escrow’.