Bundles simplify the process of taking out loans against multiple NFTs. Instead of creating individual loans for each NFT, borrowers can group multiple NFTs into a bundle and take out one loan against all of them. This feature also allows for easy renegotiation and renewal of multi-collateral loans.
- 2.Click on the 'Create bundle' button.
- 3.In the 'Your NFTs' section, you can see all the NFT assets in your connected wallet. Click the plus icon to add assets to your bundle. If you have an individual NFT asset listed and want to use it in a bundle, you must unlist it first.
- 4.In the 'New bundle' section, you can see the currently selected NFT assets in your bundle. You can remove assets by clicking the minus icon or the 'Remove all items' button.
- 5.In the 'Bundle actions' section, click on 'Mint bundle'. This creates the bundle on-chain as an ERC998 token.
- 6.Click on 'Approve' to grant permission to the bundle smart contract to move your assets. This must be done once for each collection.
- 7.Click on 'Save bundle on-chain' to save all bundle information on-chain.
- 8.Click on 'Seal bundle' to seal the bundle via an ERC721 wrapper contract. If you want to add or remove NFTs from the bundle you will need to unseal it first.
- 9.Click on 'List bundle' to list it for a loan. Once listed, you can start receiving loan offers on your bundle, or unlist it again at any time.