To get the attention of as many lenders as possible, borrowers can list their collateral and signal their desired terms. Alternatively, there may be a collection offer or private offer available that borrowers can accept instantly.
Users can only borrow against assets from collections that have been whitelisted by the NFTfi team.
To list single NFTs as collateral:
- 1.Navigate to the 'Get a Loan' menu and select 'Get a new loan'.
- 2.Select the asset you wish to get a loan against and click 'Get a loan'.
- 3.You can now set the terms you would like for your loan to signal your preferences to lenders.
We currently support wETH, USDC, and DAI.
- 4.Click 'List as collateral'.
- 5.Check the terms then click 'Confirm'.
- 6.Make signatures as required in your wallet.
- 7.It is strongly recommended that you add your email so that you are notified of offers and repayment deadlines. Remember, your collateral will be forfeited if you do not repay before the deadline.